Online Shopping. Use eCommerce platform.
- Find and hire an e-commerce marketing: Fiverr
- Best eCommerce: Ecwid and Big Commerce
Apply for a Business Name in the Philippines
Choose a product to sell online. Find niche market.
- Food Lovers
- Web Themes, and more.
Business Name Generator
List of Fashion Retailers 2021
Business Guide To BIR, DTI, And SEC Application
- BIR FORM 1901 – Application Form for Single Proprietors
- BIR FORM 1903 – Application Form for Partnerships and Corporations
Other BIR business registration document requirements:
- DTI or SEC certificates. Bring original and photo copies
- Mayor’s Permit
- Contract of Lease if you rent the place of business, or Land Title/Tax Declaration if you own the place of business.
- Business location map
Social Security System (SSS) Employer’s Registration
Employers must submit the SSS coverage of an employee within (30) days of employment.
- Employer Registration Form (SS Form R-1)
- Submitted with the Specimen Signature Card (SS Form L-501)
To be a registered SSS employer, you must accomplish and submit the following:
Single Proprietors’ Document Requirements:
- Employer Registration – SSS Form R-1, registration may be done through the SSS website
- Employment Report – R-1A
- DTI or SEC Certificate
- Mayor’s Permit and Barangay Clearance
- Main documents such as baptismal, birth certificate, driver’s license, passport, Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Card or Seaman’s Book.
Create your company website and choose your hosting provider.
- Hosting: SiteGround, Flywheel and Bluehost
- Use Canva. Layout design, UI Kits, Banner, and more.
- Tools: Adobe Photoshop
- Learn HTML and CSS.
- Themes: Station Seven, Hello You Designs, Elegant Themes, and Designmodo