Things to do:
- Ferry: BC Ferries Queen Of Victoria Tsawwassen
- Butchart Garden Victoria
- Fisherman’s Wharf Park
- British Columbia Parliament Buildings
- Queen Victoria
- Road trip from Calgary
Trip To Victoria
The trip from Vancouver to Victoria:
- By car. 4 hours just to go from Vancouver to downtown Victoria
- By ferry. Take Canada Line to Bridgeport Station and transfer to the #620 Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal bus. The ferry ride is 1.5 hours.
- By bus. Canada Line from the station closest to you and ride the SkyTrain to Bridgeport Station. Take bus 620 from Bay 11 to Tsawwassen ferry terminal and expect the bus ride to take about 45 minutes.
I love tulips! Floral display gardens such daffodils, hyacinths, gardens, and more.