Coming 447th Araw ng Pasig anniversary, July 2, special non-working holiday. I will give a State of the City Address — a report on the city’s progress of our first year in service – Mayor Vico Sotto
Kayang kaya, claim it hehe!
Araw ng Pasig. Happy Pasig Day! Travel Getaway:
- Tours: Estancia at Capitol Commons, Tiendesitas and ArcoVia City.
- Food Festival at the Pasig City Quadrangle.
- July 4 to 7, visitors may view the exhibit at the Manggahan Annex of the Ayala 30th Mall.
- Pasig City Civic Parade, “Indak ng Pag-asa”: Inter-barangay dance competition, and the Kabataang Pasighenyo Quiz Bee.
- JobStreet, an online job sourcing hub, in order to “empower Pasigueños” and to promote local businesses in the city.
- Concerts: Tres Marias, Itchyworms, Bamboo, Abra, Apo Hiking Society, Ace Banzuelo, Boobay, local artists. Pasig City Hall Quadrangle, Caruncho Ave. area at 05:00PM!
- Website: https://www.pasigcity.gov.ph/
Ortigas, Pasig City, Metro Manila.