Philippine Identification System Act (Republic Act No. 11055)
Secure the country’s official National ID.
Where can I register?
- Eligible citizens can register by first filling out the form online via register.philsys.gov.ph.
- Registration at select SM malls is also available.
- DFA-issued Philippine Passport or ePassport
- GSIS or SSS-issued Unified Multi-purpose Identification Card (UMID)
- Land Transportation Office (LTO)-issued Student’s License Permit or Non-Professional/Professional Driver’s License
- PSA-issued Certificate of Live Birth and one (1) government-issued identification document which bears your full name, front-facing photograph and your signature or thumb mark
- PSA-issued Certificate of Live Birth/NSO-issued Certificate of Live Birth with Birth Reference Number (BreN)
- LCRO-issued Certificate of Live Birth
- PSA-issued Report of Birth
- PSA-issued Certificate of Foundling
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines (IBP) Identification Card
- Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC) ID
- Seaman’s Book
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- Senior Citizen’s ID
- SSS ID
- Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps) ID
- License to Own or Possess Firearms (LTOPF) ID
- NBI Clearance
- Police Clearance/ID
- Solo Parent’s ID
- PWD ID
- Voter’s ID
- Postal ID
- Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) ID
- Philhealth ID
- Philippine Retirement Authority (PRA)-issued Special Resident Retiree’s Visa (SRRV)
- National ID from other countries
- Residence ID from other countries
This ID contains a 12-digit number unique to each individual as well as the following personal information:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Home address
- Blood type
- Civil status
Are there any fees involved?
National ID is free, there are no fees involved. In cases of damage or loss, however, citizens will have to shoulder an ID replacement fee.
What happens after registration?
After successfully registering, await the delivery of your PhilSys Number (PSN) and later, your official PhilID, which should be delivered to your indicated address. Your transaction slip or any valid ID will be needed by the courier for verification purposes.