Yay! I love Boracay!
- Choose: Station 2, Station 3 or Cagban Port
- Shuttle Services, Guard and the Caticlan Jetty Port Administration
- Guests in each drop-off point
- Caticlan Jetty Port Terminal to take a boat going to the island
- Signages will be placed also to indicate to guide residents, workers and tourists
- Time at the beach front will be from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m
- First day of the soft opening. Only Aklan residents would be allowed entry
- Only 1,000 rooms will be available during the dry run of the reopening of Boracay
- A verification booth will be stationed at the Caticlan Airport and at the Kalibo International Airport
Not be allowed:
- No booking, no entry policy
- No Ibiza-like parties
- Sea sports will not also be allowed
The scheduled reopening on Oct. 26
will cater to all other tourists, both local and foreign.