The candidates will also travel to Cebu, Boracay, Metro Manila, Baguio, Batanes, Iloilo, Vigan City Ilocos Sur, Batangas and Davao for more activities.
- Boracay Dragon boat-rowing, exploring indigenous Ati arts like weaving, fishnet-making and swimwear photo shoot
- Cebu’s Sto. Niño feast, parade will be held two days before the Miss Universe swimwear competition at the J Park Hotel in Lapu-Lapu City and the annual “Walk with Jesus”.
- Vigan in Ilocos Sur, explore wildlife and join ‘terno’ fashion show
- Iloilo Esplanade, the Iloilo Convention Center and the Molo Church.
- Panagbenga or the Baguio Flower Festival, The Baguio Country Club (BCC), parade on upper Session Road here at 10 a.m, organic strawberry farm and Ikat weaving shop.
- Landmarks: Philippine Eagle Center in Barangay Malagos, Baguio District and the Eden Nature Park and Resort in Barangay Eden, Toril District and SM Lanang Premier @ Davao
- Batangas Beach Resort
- “Happy Life,” the triple-decker Alfamarine boat was brought from Italy by former Ilocos Sur Governor Luis “Chavit” Singson. The luxury yacht to be used by the candidates of the 65th Miss Universe.
65th Miss Universe Coronation Night
will be held at 8:00 am on January 30, 2017
at the Mall of Asia Arena, Pasay City, Metro Manila.
Confidently Beautiful, Miss Universe!